Everyone that owns an iPod knows they can download songs onto an iPod but most people do not know how. The article below will show you step by step how to exactly download songs and videos to your computer and then to your iPod. cara download lagu gratis
Downloading music you already own onto an iPod
- The first step you need to do before you put anything on your iPod is to download iTunes from itunes.com. If you didn’t already know iTunes is the software made by apple specifically to run your iPod.
- If you want to download, music on CD’s onto an iPod first thing you need to do is convert the music files on the CD to mp3’s. To do this you need a cd-ripper what a cd-ripper does is it takes the files on your CD converts it to mp3’s and downloads it to your computer ready for you to put on to your iPod. A good free cd-ripper is Freerip just search it on Google. However this can take a long time depending on the quality of your cd-ripper (free ones take longer). (If you already have the music files in mp3 format you can go to Step 3)
- After you have ripped all your CD’s the last thing you have to do is actually put the files onto your iPod this is by far the easiest step, and takes the least time because it can be done right from iTunes. All you have to do is connect your iPod, open up iTunes, scan all the mp3 music files into the library and “sync” your library with your iPod. This will put all the mp3’s music files on your computer onto your iPod.
Downloading music online
There are many places you can download music online from, some are legal and others illegal. The advantage of downloading music online is that you get to skip the longest and hardest step above, Step 2. When you download music online you do not have to worry about converting or ripping the music files they will already come in mp3 format. All you have to do is put them into your iPod.
Below are 2 of the most popular ways of downloading music online:
- On iTunes you can download, music, movies, TV shows, podcasts and many more. However each song is going to cost you $0.99. This doesn’t seem like a lot at first but believe me it adds up. For example to download just 100 songs it would cost you $100.
- Another option you have is using various websites on the internet that allow you do download an unlimited number of songs, videos, podcasts, TV shows etc for a small onetime fee. Most of these websites costs 50 dollars to sign up, this may seem expensive but this is a one time charge. For $50 and you get unlimited downloads for life. But think about it like this, downloading just 50 songs from iTunes is the equal to what you pay these websites for unlimited lifetime downloads. And if you download another 50 songs from one of these websites instead of iTunes you have just saved yourself $50. Lastly many of these websites gives you a good quality cd-ripper for free.
iTunes is good choice for someone who doesn’t download a lot of music, however if you are going to download more than 50 songs you might want to check out the benefits that other download websites offer.