Books are very valuable because they are a source of information, knowledge, and entertainment. In the past, the only way to get them is by visiting the nearest bookstore, or a school, college, or public library. These days, however, you can easily obtain books from the comfort of your own home. Downloading the books from the internet is possible since many authors provide the digital copy (in PDF format) of their latest work on their official website that you can download for free. It is also worth noting that you will need a PDF reader software to view the books. Genesis Library
Where Can I Download Free Books Online?
1. Your favorite author’s website is one of the places where you can get free e-books. Offering their latest work through their website is one of the cheapest yet most effective ways to capture people’s attention. Most of the times, the books are not available in the full version but you will be able to download some chapters.
2. Go to websites that let you download e-books for free. You can easily find hundreds of them all over the internet. You need to make sure that you select a reputable website. You also need to check if the e-books offered are completely free and legal.
How Do I Download E-Books?
To download free books from the internet, you just need to follow the steps below:
1. Create a new folder on your PC and rename it. If you already have a specific folder for your e-book collection, you can use this folder to save your new downloads.
2. Choose your favorite title and click the download link. You only have to wait for a few seconds until your PC initiates the download process.
3. Next, you have to click the “Save File” button. After you have finished your download, you can open your e-book folder and locate the new PDF file.
4. To view the book, simply double-click the icon. Your PC’s default PDF reader will open the file, and you can read it on your PC. You can also print it out for a more convenient reading experience.