During consulting or blog creation it’s important to stress to clients that an SEO Blog Post is the cornerstone of generating traffic in the content network. Learning to apply SEO Blog Tips needs to become routine if the goal is to increase visibility in the online business world.
3 Steps To Follow
Similar to article marketing you want to start with the keyword or phrase people will be entering into the search engines to find the information you want to share. https://megaseomarketing.com/
1. Use your favorite keyword search tool and check your competition
2. Write your post on your computer where it can be edited
3. Post on your blog using proven SEO strategies
Once you’ve found a keyword phrase dig a little deeper to see if there are other phrases that are less competitive. Remember, it’s much easier to reach page one with an article than it will be for your blog post because the article sites are already popular.
Again the same SEO technique for article marketing applies to your blog:
• Keyword phrase in your title
• Keyword phrase in the first sentence and closing paragraph
• Don’t overuse the keyword phrase (stuffing)
If you’re using a word processing program you’ll want to cut and paste the content to a plain text editor like notepad so that it can be pasted directly into your blog. To speed up the process you can have the keywords or tags already listed and separated by commas so that they can be cut and pasted.
Tips For Final Publishing
When you’re properly prepared the publishing process is quick and easy but it may be helpful to use this checklist:
1. Use bold and italics for the keyword phrase in the first sentence
2. Create a text link from that same phrase to another post or website
3. Always try to invite comments and encourage sharing
4. Use All In One SEO Plugin for WordPress Blogs
5. Carefully choose the tags (keywords)
6. Select the appropriate categories (or create them)
7. Include theme based meta data and excerpt
Anticipate the Response
Every SEO Blog Post should anticipate direct response from visitors in order to continue the conversation and build valuable relationships; give them the means to stay engaged.
Are you looking for a free and valuable resource for all your internet marketing questions to be answered? This site is designed to take you comfortably at your own pace through the online business world so that you gain clarity and confidence. Visit Free Online Home Business Training [http://FreeOnlineHomeBusinessTraining.com] today and discover ho